Date posted: October 27, 2020
My client seeking an Account Manager to join their friendly and stable team. This is NOT a sales role and does not involve any outbound cold calls to generate new business but DOES require a friendly Account Manager to build strong relationships with their key accounts, nurture their growth and increase their spend whilst forging longstanding business relationships.
Duties for the Account Manager include:
- Managing approx 100 existing business accounts to ensuring each client receives the highest quality service at all times ensuring repeat business
- Forging and developing strong relationships with each client understanding their individual requirements and ensuring these are met
- Maintaining regular contact with all assigned key accounts
- Making outbound and taking incoming calls from key accounts, processing sales orders and offering advice on product promotions
- Answering all client queries quickly and efficiently
- Dealing with any delivery discrepancies
- Offering promotional products to all assigned key accounts to increase company spend
The successful candidate for the Account Manager role will have:
- Previous customer service experience within an office based environment
- The ability to build strong relationships on a business to business basis
- Excellent administration experience with good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills able to converse well both over the telephone and via email
- Must be well organised and able to multi task in an ever changing, fast paced environment
The role is working Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm and offers a starting salary in the region of £22,000 – £24,000 dependant on experience. The Company boasts on site car parking and a good holiday package which starts at 20 days per annum rising to 24 days with each completed year of service.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.