Date posted: November 24, 2020
Our Client, a Charity of over 100 years is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join their expanding business and assist with the Sales and Purchase Ledger.
Duties for the Accounts Clerk include:
- Allocate and record all incoming remittances and update the cashbook
- Provide customers with Sales Ledger information, including monthly statements and copies of invoices
- Assist the Accountant in ensuring that all creditors are paid in accordance with agreed payment terms whilst following good cash flow management
- Work alongside the Financial Systems Controller to reconcile the Bank accounts
- Responsible for data protection compliance to ensure data is collected, processed and stored in line with the Companies Data Protection Policy
- Liaise with other departments to promote financial best practices throughout the business and resolve queries in a timely fashion
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Clerk will have:
- Minimum of 2 years office-based experience
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge is desirable, to create VLookups and Pivot tables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be educated to grade C in GCSE (Or equivalent) and ideally have AAT level 2
In return the Accounts Clerk will receive a basic salary of £21,000 – £23,000 Working 35 hours a week, Monday – Friday 9:00am till 5:00pm. Training will be in the office and then Working from home during the Pandemic.
Benefits include, 25 days Annual leave plus Bank Holidays (Able to buy a week’s additional Holiday), Free on-site parking, Cash Health Plan and 5% contributary pension
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.