Date posted: April 2, 2020
Our well-known Global client within the Automotive industry are recruiting for a Business Analyst. The purpose of the role is to provide key analysis for management’s decision, supply high quality report timely and implement key projects in the business for excellence operation.
FIRST STAGE INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD VIA TELEPHONE / SKYPE SO NOT TO DELAY WITH THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS IN CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES.
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Report, presentation and document compilation, preparation, maintenance and distribution including scheduled (e.g. daily) reports and ad-hoc reports (40%)
- Provide business intelligence and supporting data and analysis to enable management to make informed decisions (10%)
- Monitor and forecast sales trends based on internal and external factors (10%)
- Closing the business and follow up all reporting in regards to it (10%)
- Support Sales and Accounts department with ad hoc duties (10%)
- To implement key projects for excellence operation (10%)
- Ad hoc duties (5%)
- Support projects and other aspects of the planning team (5%)
The successful candidate for the role of Business Analyst will:
- Possess previous experience in a similar role
- Possess advanced excel skills and ability to analyse data
- Understand different types of data and how they can be manipulated
- Enjoy and be able to manage large amounts of data
In return the Business Analyst will receive a basic salary between £27,000 and £30,000 depending on experience. Alongside the basic salary, benefits include a paid lunch allowance, free car parking and much more. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: Due to the current Covid 19 Pandemic our application response times will be delayed whilst we reduce staffing levels to a minimum during this period of National Lock Down. We will aim to respond to all successful applications within 5 working days. If you have not had heard from us after this time, you should presume your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.