Date posted: April 2, 2020
Business Development Executive
Our client, one of the leading workforce management software providers within the UK for over 30 years is currently recruiting a Business Development Executive to join their Business Development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying sales leads, potential clients and sourcing new opportunities. You will build on excellent communication skills and product knowledge to pitch to new and prospective clients.
As the Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying the correlation between products and market trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Discovering and exploring business opportunities
- Screening potential business opportunities by analysing the market, scoping out decision-makers and planning a strategy to communicate a relevant message to create interest
- Evaluating prospect requirements, needs and strategic goals
- Supporting the process of closing new business deals by co-ordinating the prospects requirements with the sales operation team, prior to the opportunity being handed over to the appropriate sales executive.
- Communicating and interacting with a diverse range of individuals and organisations, at all levels of the business
- Delivering a sustainable pipeline of sales opportunities which meet the criteria of our chosen markets
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills
- Updating the CRM system on prospect activities on a daily basis
- Liaising with the Marketing Manager on opportunities which require further input of resources in order to engage with the prospect
The successful candidate for the role of Business Development Executive will have:
- Resilience and the confidence to take on new challenges
- A natural curiosity and be commercially aware of the Software Market
- Degree level or equivalent education
- A strong work ethic
- Entrepreneur mind-set
- Excellent listening skills
In return the Business Development Executive will receive a basic salary of £22,000 OTE £30,000. Along with a competitive salary you will receive uncapped bonuses, sales training, private health care and flexible working patterns. Working hours are
Please Note: Due to the current Covid 19 Pandemic our application response times will be delayed whilst we reduce staffing levels to a minimum during this period of National Lock Down. We will aim to respond to all successful applications within 5 working days. If you have not had heard from us after this time, you should presume your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.