Date posted: January 26, 2021
Our well-known Global client within the Automotive industry is recruiting for a Facilities Administrator. The purpose of the role is to support all areas of the business in general affairs and facilities such as stationary, sundry supplies, cleaning/ landscaping, repairs and improvement, company vehicles and insurances.
FIRST STAGE INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD VIA TELEPHONE / SKYPE SO NOT TO DELAY WITH THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS IN CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES.
As the Facilities Administrator you will be responsible for:
- The day to day organisation of the site administrative and organisational tasks
- Supporting all areas of the business in general affairs such as maintaining stationary suppliers/ stocks, office equipment and sundry supplies
- Managing the Company vehicle fleet according to internal policy with timely renewal of vehicles
- The business annual insurances policy renewal ensuring Company meets legal requirements
- Administering Employee benefits packages such as lunch allowance, PMI, GIP, travel insurance in line with MPE-UK policy; enrolling new joiners, ensuring compliance and manage the annual renewals process
- Booking the invoices on the system (SAP), assist the manager for the budget control
- Taking care of office supplies, relation to service providers, business and personal contacts, potential vendors and relations; – Organisations of meetings, business trips, hotel and flight bookings, catering, lunches
- Arrangement of special events and occasions, in cooperation with the site President and the HR officer
- Assisting with administration of bid paperwork
The successful candidate for the role of Facilities Administrator will have:
- Excellent communication and coordination, internally and externally
- Team worker, positive and cooperative attitude
- Able to maintain confidentially
- Strong organisation skills
- Committed, driven and tenacious
- Takes a hands-on approach
- Self-starting ability
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Dedicated and flexible approach
In return the Facilities Administrator will receive a basic salary between £21,000 – £22,000 plus an annual lunch allowance of £1610. Alongside the basic salary, benefits include a free car parking Private Medical and access to Company Car Lease Scheme after probation. Working hours are Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 5.30pm, Friday 9.00am – 2.00pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.