Date posted: October 27, 2020
Finance Assistant (Part-Time)
My client is a well-established Construction business of over 60 years. Due to retirement they are looking to fill the role of a PART-TIME Finance Assistant to join their friendly team who are all dedicated to providing a high standard of customer satisfaction to their Clients.
Duties for the Finance Assistant include:
- Reporting to the Director and taking responsibility for the day to day Accounts functions within the business
- Using SAGE to update ledgers and deal with Credit Control
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Liaison with Auditors and assisting with the production of financial reports for the Board
- Assist the Director with year-end forecasts and reports
- Payroll, to include the administration of Personnel records
- Administration of the Company Pension fund and Private Medical Scheme
- Handling the business Bank accounts and dealing with Currency acquisition
The successful candidate for the role of Finance Assistant will have:
- Undertaken a similar role previously
- Be qualified to AAT or similar
- Excellent working knowledge of SAGE 50, Word and Excel. Adobe and TEAMS would be adventageous
- A `can do` attitude and the ability to multi-task
In return the PART-TIME Finance Assistant will receive a basic salary of £13,000pa for 15 hours a week (Equivalent to £30,333pa) Working hours are Monday – Friday 1.00pm – 4.00pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.