Date posted: April 14, 2020
Our client, a leading UK Business, is currently recruiting an experienced and ambitious Technical Finance Manager to join their business.
As the Technical Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Daily checking of sales figures and producing daily figures for MRB
· Calculating quarterly sales bonus
· Period end routines: Stock, POP and Nominal
· Nominal ledger
· Negotiating energy renewals and checking energy bills
· Negotiating new company vehicles and advising on finance options
· Writing sql scripts to extract data and merge tables
· Updating price lists from Excel and capturing customer information from historic orders
The successful candidate for the role of Technical Finance Manager will have:
· Previous use of SAGE 1000
· Qualifications through CIMA/ACCCA or QBE
· Knowledge of programme reporting and modification
· Manufacturing background experience (Desirable)
In return the Technical Finance Manager will receive a basic salary of £40,000 – £50,000 + Yearly Bonus. Working hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm.
Please Note: Due to the current Covid 19 Pandemic our application response times will be delayed whilst we reduce staffing levels to a minimum during this period of National Lock Down. We will aim to respond to all successful applications within 5 working days. If you have not had heard from us after this time, you should presume your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.