Date posted: August 25, 2020
Legal Recoveries Administrator
Reporting to the Collections Manager, the Legal Recoveries Administrator will be supporting the Legal & Collections Team with all day to day administration duties, including inbound and outbound telephone calls, managing emails, queries, account updates and recording information accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Assist with the day to day management of all legal cases, insolvencies, repossessions and returns
- Support with the completion of legal documentation to include preparing claim forms and defences in civil cases
- Preparation of legal documentation within the stipulated timeframes set by the business or by the Court
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and up to date to enable the instruction of business partners to visit customers and where necessary arrange for the collection of goods and recovery of outstanding arrears in line with company requirements and SLA’s
- Confirm records and reports are accurate and up to date in respect of business partners
- Maintain all company systems surrounding legal management, repossessions and collections are accurate and up to date at all times
- Monitor report requirements within the agreed SLA’s and to the required standard by ensuring all fields contain accurate information and are complete
Skills required for the role of Legal Recoveries Administrator:
- Previously worked in a Collections or Credit Control Department, support the Team
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and react accordingly
- Champions new ways of working, is an early adopter of new method of work
- Challenges issues with confidence, as and when they arise
- Constantly searches to make everything simpler, easier or more efficient
- Collaborative team player
- Striving for excellence in every task
- Ability to work under pressure and to time limits and deadlines
- Excellent planning and organising skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Outstanding IT skills including MS, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, coupled with advanced administrative skills
In return the Legal Recoveries Administrator will receive a basic salary between £22,000 and £24,000. Working hours are Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.