Date posted: January 6, 2021
New Product Brand Manager
Our successful and well-established client is currently recruiting a New Product Brand Manager to join their dynamic, high growth and fast paced company where you will provide a consolidation and pro-active approach for all NPD data points in order for each project to hit key target signoffs. The successful candidate will have previous experience in managing projects and launches of new products. PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS HOME BASED with UK travel to team meetings.
As the New Product Brand Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new product launch plans of quality salon haircare to the brands multi-channel markets
- Working with 3rd Party Manufacturers in briefing and on-going development of the New Product Development plan and timescales, building strong relationships throughout the development process
- Management and ownership of the NPD process from end to end including accurate record keeping of all briefs, PIF documentation and legislative filings
- Management of critical decisions points whilst communicating with key stakeholders to ensure protection of brand quality and on time delivery
- Ensure a robust approach to cost/margin negotiations with manufacturers as part of the NPD process
- Instigating and managing an internal sign-off process and hand-off for formulation and packaging
- Weekly NPD tracking meeting to internal key stakeholders – update and align on key actions and deliverables
- Working closely with Finance and Operations Manager to ensure consistent flow between new product development launches and on-going ordering and brand building needs
- Working closely with Marketing to deliver awareness of wider ingredient and market trends to feed into compelling NPD sell-decks
The successful candidate for the role of New Product Brand Manager will have:
- Experience of Project Management within a Beauty or Haircare business
- Solid aesthetics for brand developments and potential for gifting opportunities
- Strong communication talents
- Analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Keep up to date of all current and future trends for Beauty-led categories
- Process management skills
In return the New Product Brand Manager will receive a basic salary of £35,000 plus a fantastic benefits package which includes free company products and haircuts along with friends and family discounts. Working 37 ½ hours a week, Monday – Friday 9:00am till 5:30pm. This is a home-based role with occasional meetings which will be held at an agreed location.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.