Date posted: April 2, 2020
Our Well-Established client, with a wealth of experience within the architectural market are currently recruiting an Operations Coordinator to join their team based in Tyseley. The successful candidate will be a switched on and highly motivated individual able to multi task and prioritise a busy workload. Along with a competitive salary the successful candidate will receive on-site car parking, life insurance, pension scheme, childcare and a cycle to work scheme.
As the Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers by telephone, fax and e-mail
- Ensuring accurate placement of orders with manufacturers and suppliers
- Arranging cost effective international transportation of orders to the UK
- Organising Express and container deliveries direct to site
- Acknowledging ongoing status of order to the customer
- Preparing Sales Order documentation for despatch
- Collating new product code detail for ‘Stock loaders’ to be added to SAP by Stock Control
- Updating and maintaining accurate communication and forecasts on SAP system
- Continuously monitoring all stocks allocated to Live Sales Orders for pro-forma and account
- Liaising with Credit Control regarding new accounts, account limits, on hold orders for despatch within Sage
- Processing Sales Returns in agreement with the Managing Director and ensuring stock is moved into miscellaneous bins when codes are created
- Offering customers add-on products to increase sales
The successful candidate for the role of Operations Coordinator will have:
- Similar Operations or logistics Coordinator experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- A positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability
In return the Operations Coordinator will receive a basic salary of £22,000 with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on company profits. Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am – 4.30am.
Please Note: Due to the current Covid 19 Pandemic our application response times will be delayed whilst we reduce staffing levels to a minimum during this period of National Lock Down. We will aim to respond to all successful applications within 5 working days. If you have not had heard from us after this time, you should presume your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.