Date posted: October 29, 2020
Sales Administration Manager
Our client, a family orientated but professional company in Walsall are actively looking for an experienced and professional Sales Administration Manager to head up their established and growing team, managing the existing sales administrators, offering support and reporting to the Sales Director.
Duties for the Sales Administration Manager include:
- Supervise the small telesales team, monitoring calls and sales pipeline
- First point of contact for the small team of reps and their needs by providing assistance for any administrative or service queries
- Providing support for appraisals and HR related issues within the department
- Collate daily, weekly and monthly statistics to generate reports for the Sales Director
- Verify contracts before sign off
- Assisting with client retention and escalated queries
- Assist with HR related administration to include monitoring sickness, absenteeism and timekeeping
- Undertake monthly staff appraisals
- Work with HR to interview potential employees and hold informal/disciplinary meetings.
- Offering guidance and support to the general sales and administration office
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Administration Manager will have:
- A strong but approachable management style with an outwardly positive and passionate demeanour
- Have an outgoing personality with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail and a willingness to tackle a variety of tasks
- Experience of working to targets, KPI’s and reporting sales figures
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes including Excel
- Be ambitious and career focused
In return the Sales Administration Manager will receive a basic salary of £24,000 to £27,000 doe, plus a quarterly bonus. Working hours 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm with a 30-minute lunch break.
Benefits include, 33 days Annual leave (including Bank Holidays), Company Pension and on-site parking.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.