Date posted: February 10, 2021
Our client, a UK’s leading supplier, are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join their vibrant, fun, busy sales team. The successful candidate will be the main link between the sales department, clients and 7 regional depots, you will need a keen eye for detail and have the ability to maintain a good sense of humour when under pressure. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to develop their sales career.
As the Sales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Importing orders from the CRM system onto the internal database
- Ensuring that calculations, dimensions, colour and codes are correct in order to process an invoice
- Questioning and highlighting any issues prior to raising the invoice
- Releasing goods once payment is received ensuring correct colour, depot and size is despatched
- Communicating with depots and clients via telephone and email
- Carrying out credit checks prior to the hire of goods
- Negotiating payment terms with hire clients
- Handling and co-ordinating the returns of hired goods
- Contacting clients to discuss damage to returned orders
- Discussing and confirming additional charges required for damaged goods
- Working within a busy fast paced environment prioritising each aspect of the role
- Daily printing of overnight depot reports to identify all movements
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Administrator will have:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and high degree of accuracy is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
In return the Sales Administrator will receive a basic salary of £21,000 -£23,000 depending on experience, Free Parking and 23 days holiday plus statutory leave.
Working hours are 40 hours Monday to Friday between 8.00am – 5.30pm (Hours to be confirmed).
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.