Date posted: February 3, 2021
Our Client, a National company who specialise in the design, project management and installation of products into a number of different industries and businesses are looking for an additional team member.
The role of Scheduling Administrator will include:
- Scheduling incoming jobs to Engineers
- Managing the life of the job within Service Management System, ensuring customer order numbers, quoted values etc are accurately maintained
- Allocating work and handling associated paperwork
- Monitoring the plan with the Service Desk a
- Managing the compliance, collation, distribution and filing of maintenance paperwork from engineers
- Uploading and managing the maintenance schedules within the Service Management System
The successful candidate for the role of Scheduling Administrator will have:
- Previous experience within a scheduling role is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of working with and supporting a team of engineers
In return the Scheduling Administrator will receive a basic salary of £19,333 – £21,495pa plus shift allowance. Hours are based on a shift pattern of – 8am – 4:30pm (week 1), 8:30am – 5pm (week 2 and 3), 9:30am – 6pm (week 4) and 1 in 4 Saturdays. 1 – 2 Bank Holidays per annum which is paid in lieu.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.