Date posted: December 1, 2020
Student Support Administrator
Our client is one of the UK`s leading distance learning providers who specialise in Accounts and Bookkeeping. Established for over 20 years they have grown organically and are still independently owned.
Duties for the Student Support Administrator include:
- The support and management of Students through the whole process from enrolment through to completion of examinations
- Liaise with students to monitor progress and obtain updates from Tutors
- Register student with appropriate awarding bodies and enter into examinations
- Provide advice and guidance face to face, over the telephone or via email
- All associated administrative duties as required
The successful candidate for the role of Student Support Administrator will have:
- A professional or work-based qualification in Accounts and Bookkeeping is advantageous
- Ideally a previous role within a Tutoring or Distance Learning based environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Have the ability to motivate others, show patience and understanding and assist with organising others
In return the Student Support Administrator will receive a basic salary of £22,000 to £24,000 doe. Working hours 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm with an hour’s lunch break. There is on-site free car parking and you will receive 28 days Holiday plus a Christmas shut down.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.