Date posted: October 27, 2020
Our respected client based in Birmingham City Centre have recently won a new contract so have an immediate requirement for four additional Telemarketers to join their existing team on a Temp to Perm basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where full training will be given.
As the Telemarketer your duties will include:
- Working on a range of campaigns on behalf of Clients within in a busy, outbound Call Centre environment
- Generating leads by making proactive outbound calls
- Booking appointments for Business Development Agents to attend
- Outbound calling to fact find and build relationships to develop future business
- Updating the in-house database with updated contact information and conversations
The successful candidate for the role of Telemarketer will have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience of working on an outbound, customer service or sales environment
- The ability to multi-task and work to KPI`s
- Familiarity with MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
In return the Telemarketer will receive a basic salary of £9 per hour with an opportunity to earn £18,000 – £20,000 when taken on permanent. Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.