Date posted: April 21, 2020
Our Client, a U. K’s leading designer and market leader within their field are currently recruiting a dynamic and forward-thinking Telesales Administrator to join their team. With a salary of around £20,000 with commission structure in place, this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to develop their sales career!
As the Telesales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to an established dealer base
- Placing orders on the internal system
- Progressing chase carriers if necessary
- Arranging collection of faulty goods
- Inputting credits on the system
- Producing reports using excel spreadsheets
- Contacting end user to arrange delivery dates
- Promoting and update special offers
- Actioning and responding to emails in a proactive manner
- Completing weekly telesales report of week’s activity
The successful candidate for the role of Telesales Administrator will have:
- Accuracy when working through outbound calls
- A positive, team player approach to work
- Flexibility required should a job need completing out of hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return the Telesales Administrator will receive a basic salary of £20,000pa plus monthly bonus. Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm with a 4.00pm finish on Fridays.
Please Note: Due to the current Covid 19 Pandemic our application response times will be delayed whilst we reduce staffing levels to a minimum during this period of National Lock Down. We will aim to respond to all successful applications within 5 working days. If you have not had heard from us after this time, you should presume your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.