Date posted: July 14, 2020
Temp Customer Care
Our client, a fast-growing business based in Minworth are currently recruiting a Customer Care Assistant to join their busy team. The successful candidate will maintain a high level of Customer Service to ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything. Along with a competitive salary, the candidate will receive a pension scheme, 23 days paid holiday and discretionary bonus based on performance.
As the Customer Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Processing orders
- Liaising with customers to remedy any problems with installation works
- Scheduling fitters to go out to remedy works
- Ordering spare parts when goods are found to be damaged
- Sending spare parts to site and liaising with site manager
- Answering telephones and dealing with enquiries
- Filing and typing
The successful candidate for the role of Customer Care Assistant will have:
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and comprehensively
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment
- A good understanding of geographical areas would be advantageous
- Familiarity and confidence with using Microsoft Office (Mainly Word and Excel)
In return the Customer Care Assistant will receive a basic salary of £18,000pa. Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:30am to 17:00pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.