Duties of the Customer Service Advisor position
Our client, a successful supplier and trusted name within the industry have offices in the UK and across Europe are looking to recruit a Sales and Customer Services Advisor. The successful applicant will have the ability to learn a range of different products that are sold in the showroom and online. Product ranges consistently change and one needs to be pro-active in their approach to product knowledge.
Duties for the Customer Service Advisor include:
- Answering and dealing with incoming enquires and sales calls
- Processing sales orders
- Outward sales calls to our customer database
- Using the database and software packages to input customer order details
- Dealing with customer queries
- Replying to customer emails.
- Assisting the management with general duties
- Dealing with a high volume of incoming phone calls
- Other flexible duties to cover other departments as and when required
The successful candidate for the role of Customer Service Advisor will have:
- The ability to listen to a customer’s needs is paramount; offering the best advice
- Be outgoing, friendly and confident
- Have the ability to work independently and maintain a pro-active approach to their role
- Fantastic telephone skills are essential
- Excellent knowledge of various IT packages such as Microsoft Outlook is preferable
In return the Customer Service Advisor will receive a basic salary of £22,000 to £24,000 doe. Working hours are Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.00pm (With occasional weekend cover which is remote working) plus a great range of company benefits to include discounts on products.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Customer Service Advisor position is £20,000.