Duties of the Data Administrator position
Working for our Client who is a Charity that has been established for over 100 years. The successful candidate will be joining a professional and experienced business to provide clerical support to the Clinical Team.
As the Data Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Perform all tasks and duties when required, providing flexibility and cover in a team working environment
- Identify all hard copy medical records and define their retention period in line with Data record policy
- Organise and structure destruction and or archive process for hard copy records at the Birmingham office and customer sites where appropriate
- Have knowledge of procedures and protocols
- Undertake any other duties as required consistent with the grading of the job which fall within the capabilities of the post holder
- Maintain courtesy, professionalism and high standards of presentation in all communications with customers and potential customers
- Upload and scan any outstanding data from clinicians onto the relevant systems
The successful candidate for the role of Data Administrator will have:
- Experience of office procedures with accurate keyboard skills
- Successful completion of standard numeracy and literacy tests
- Demonstrate skills in Microsoft packages, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise work
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team with a flexible approach to work
- Discretion in the handling of confidential information
In return the Data Administrator will receive a basic salary of £18,000 – £19,000 (this increases every year with the cost of living) Along with the salary the successful candidate will also receive 23 days holidays plus bank holidays rising to 24 after 12 months, free parking, subsidised canteen, healthcare and pension scheme and an annual PRP company bonus. Working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm with an hour for lunch.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Data Administrator position is £18,000 - £19,000.