Duties of the Internal Sales Support position
Our Client based in Coleshill are looking for an Internal Sales Support to join their busy Birmingham office. They are an Independently owned Forwarding company which was established over 30 years ago and has held AEO accreditation for over 10 years.
Duties for the role of Internal Sales Support include:
- Calculating spot rates whilst working from tariffs provided
- Able to work out loading meters / cbm etc
- Checking bookings / Invoices / paperwork before passing over to operations team
- General administrative duties
- Taking sales calls & enquiries
- Customer enquiries & queries
In return the Internal Sales Support will receive a basic salary of £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm. You will receive 4 weeks paid holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Internal Sales Support position is £18,000 - £22,000.