Duties of the Marketplace Manager position
Our client, a successful supplier and trusted name within the industry have offices in the UK and across Europe. Due to recent expansion and growth within the business they currently have a range of opportunities to join this exciting business, to include this Marketplace Manager position.
As their online Marketplace Manager, you will support the ambitious growth plans for these channels by improving visibility, optimising product listings, and trading the channel. You will be an Amazon expert with a strong background in supporting growth in other marketplace businesses. The role would suit someone who has technical experience of the Amazon/eBay/WayFair platforms along with a passion for driving digital performance.
Duties for the Marketplace Manager include:
- Managing external partner relationships with Amazon, Wayfair, eBay, ManoMano & Onbuy.
- Driving sales and improving rankings with online Marketplaces
- Supporting the delivery of the budgets in line with the wider business growth ambitions.
- Creating and optimising product listings.
- Improving visibility of products across the platform.
- Trading the range, ensuring they have a market-beating commercial proposition that will support growth.
- Using analytics to analyse performance, identify opportunities and report versus assigned KPI’s.
The successful candidate for the role of Marketplace Manager will have:
- At least two years Amazon/eBay marketplace experience.
- Strong experience in managing and growing Amazon marketplace businesses.
- Working knowledge of Amazon seller central platform.
- eBay/other marketplace experience is also highly desired
- Comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data and leveraging it to identify areas for improvement and optimisation.
- Experience in managing the operational requirements of the Amazon platform.
In return the Marketplace Manager will receive a basic salary of up to £30,000. Working hours are Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.00pm with a great range of company benefits to include discounts on products.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Marketplace Manager position is up to £30,000.