Duties of the Sales Eexecutive position
Our client, the UK’s largest privately owned independent funding house specialising in Asset Finance, specifically for business-critical equipment in the B2B market place. With over 25 years’ trading experience, they have earnt its position as market leader by providing innovative solutions to financial problems for UK businesses with a particular focus on SMEs.
As the Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Working to achieve sales targets and KPI`s on a weekly and monthly basis
- Making outbound sales calls to a specific data set of existing suppliers to offer company products and services
- Building and developing existing relationships over the telephone through business development
- Cross selling a range of other services and products
- Collating and submitting quotations across to Clients to match their requirements
- Chasing Clients for paperwork, additional information and to negotiate quotations
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Executive will have:
- Must have previous experience of making outbound calls in a B2B environment
- A desire to succeed and be target driven
- Possess a tenacious nature and be a team player
- Excellent communicator both over the telephone and face to face
In return the Sales Executive will receive a basic salary £20,000 plus commission, realistic first year’s commission taking the OTE to £35,000 – although this is uncapped. Working hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm including 30 minutes lunch.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Salary for the Sales Eexecutive position is £20,000 with an OTE of £30k.