Duties of the Sales Support Admin position
Our client is an international distributor of electronic and electrotechnical components, workshop equipment and industrial automation solutions. With over 30 years of experience, they are constantly developing and entering new markets. They currently have 12 subsidiaries in the UK, Germany, USA and China.
Duties for the Internal Sales include:
- Conducting sales activity of company products on UK market
- Processing customers transactions such as orders, quotes and claims
- Providing the highest level of customer service over the telephone
- Attracting new customers and developing cooperation with existing ones
- Maintaining and building long-term relationships with customers
- Generating new and repeatable business through customer service and initiatives
- Providing business information to Directors and management
- Analysing needs and requirements of the market
The successful candidate for the role of Internal Sales will have:
- Higher level qualification in technical, electronics, electrotechnics, automatics or related would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the issues related with electronics, electrical engineering or automation will be an advantage
- A high level of Computer literacy is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to build relations with customers
- Brilliant interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
In return the Internal Sales will receive a basic salary of £20,000 to £22,000. 23 days Holiday plus 8 stats plus a range of company benefits. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Salary for the Sales Support Admin position is £20,000 - £22,000.